Thursday, June 28, 2012

Website Updates

I have updated my website with a new color-scheme, and have added 15 new images plus a "new" 2003 photo called "Grape Crusher". There is a new "Backstock" section which shows prints I have in stock, yet do not show. In the past when I took an image out of my bins and off my site, they disappeared. Now they are online and available at big discounts. Now that there is a process for smoothly retiring images, I have "retired" many more photos this month. There is only one copy of most of them, so if you want to buy one, act promptly. Visit www.lancekuehne.com to see all the changes.

For the past 10 years, I have primarily photographed the landscapes of the North Bay Area. I will continue doing that, but I am now expanding the primary area I am covering to include the entire state of California. At the same time, I am offering to take you along with me. My workshops are expanding to cover all of California and the workshop format is changing to have a more intense focus over a shorter time period. There are now also "Photo Tours" to take you to great places for an extended period to create great photographs. This new endeavor is called "California Photo Adventures". For more information about the workshops, and to see the entire schedule and locations, visit www.caphotoadventures.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment