Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here I go...

I am beginning 2009 with my own blog.  My intent is to describe the creative paths I may be following at any given time, but I also hope to hear what you think about the resulting images.

In addition to doing shows and teaching classes, I create new images.  I will mostly talk about image making.

I will be taking a 3 week trip to Patagonia in April.  I will not only get to assist two great landscape photographers, but I will also be able to practice Spanish (my 3rd language) in addition to seeing the southern night sky for the first time.  It will also give me extensive first-hand experience in a workshop setting with two masters of landscape photography.  This will serve me well as I continue to teach my workshops in California's wine country.  You can learn more about these workshops on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment